10.16.2012

Halloween Magazine


    Just received a message from Tyler from Pico Model yesterday! When Tyler interviewed me for the magazine, I wasn't really aware about who is he. Even he mentioned the magazine, it didn't really took my attention. Probably because I've been busy a lot in real and there's too much stuff on my mind. I just noticed that it was for Pico Model after our second interview. Sorry about that XD. Okay, well... the article for this month has been published, and guess what, we're on it once again.


    If you want to see the article about us, check out pages 22,34,35 and 36. Read the exciting things about us!

    If you want to interview us faster, feel free to message us through our facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/Etoile.Royal). You can also interview us through the game too just tell us as long as possible :D

☆★Étoile Sisters
MaiRie Étoile & MiaRi Étoile

1 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment