9.23.2012

Special


Another special post for the day again! First of all, I would like to greet one of our family member;


Jean Royal Étoile

    We missed you so much! Hoping that you're doing well in real, busy with studies and I know you love traveling so we wish you that you enjoy everything you have now in your life. We miss you so much Jean! We're always open for you!

    On behalf of his post, just like what I promise, here's the official poster of our upcoming video, Call Me Maybe!

Fell free to share to your friends. Oh by the way, I'll do my best to finish it until September 26th ^^

☆★Étoile Sisters
MaiRie Étoile & MiaRi Étoile
Étoile Royal Family

3 comments:

Lala Ćheonsa said...

GOOD EDIT PHOTO!!!!

Unknown said...

Make Pico Gangnam style pls, hope there would be gangnam action

Unknown said...

Thank you for your post. This is excellent information.
It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. @ สูตรบาคาร่า @


Post a Comment