1.28.2011

[iTribe] BIRTHDAY PARTY

 BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
our Alpha!

3ray!

and

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
-̲тyαиακ̲̲̅̅
「ιмιѕѕуσυ」
and 
Pisiw! 

 

    We Celebrated  -̲тyαиακ̲̲̅̅, 「ιмιѕѕуσυ」 and  Pisiw`s Birthday. It was supposed to be held on 28 but some were already asking, so....we celebrated it a bit earlier. I was busy yesterday with the Etoile because it`s now Hiatus. I forgot 3ray`s birthday was yesterday and I wan`t able to greet him properly. He visited me in my room but I wasn`t able to entertain him properly D: 


    But it was really fun! My dad was there too. And {stik-O} was there too (I thought that she`s an iTribe member because she`s on my list for long and she got the outfit. Maybe she accidentally delete it or something) and she`s back in iTribe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment