3.26.2012

Pink & Blue Stars


    Today, I was in Mai's house when people started coming to see Mai and it happened that I was there and mostly, they were wearing blue. And so we decided to take a group pictures! Yay! This is the first time I took picture with friends tat we were all in blue color


    And as they wanted, we took another group picture but it pink! Yeah, Mai's color :D Mai wasn't able to be there in blue because she went at the Strawberry Park to play gacha and it was too late to stop her.
   


     Later, Mai came back and people increased and dressed up in pink. I thought that Mai won't join us because she seems like  AFK. But then, she walk beside me and say "Im joining!!" So yeah. This is the last picture we took after that.


    After a while, rarely Mai suddenly called us and it's been a while since we took picture together! Yay! I'm so happy! I really missed Étoiles being together in pictures like this. Though we are just 13 :( I hope next time, we'll be 20+ who's in picture. But the problem is actually the time difference T0T



    And yeah, it's been a while since we siblings took picture together and we were with Anna! <3 But actually, when we gathered.. as usual.. They are all SILENT.


★Étoile Sisters
MiaRi Étoile

0 comments:

Post a Comment