3.17.2012

Mai Oyama on Facebook!

Click the image to enlarge

    Hello everyone! Mai here. Well, I've been planning this for very long time. There were so many people who are adding me on my facebook, facebook.com/MaiRie.Etoile. I've been telling people for many times since I reached the limit that I can't add anymore. Facebook has it limit for every users. The max friends limit as of now is only 5000 and by looking at the picture... it says that I can't add morethan 5000 person on the account.

    It's not that I don't want to make friends, it's not I'm ignoring people who want's to make friends. Look, I got a reason. And currently, I have another facebook, a private one. Only my family, friends, people I know in real life or I've seen already can be added. So please understand if I can't accept you on that account. I want to stay close with them because on my previous facebook, facebook.com/MaiRie.Etoile I can't see their news feed anymore

    So if you're one of the poeple who I haven't accepted the request... or the people who I added on my old facebook acocunt, facebook.com/MaiRie.Etoile. I'm telling you that I will not use it anymore and I'm currently active with my new facebook:


    Feel free to Like it and share to your friends. Let them know that this is the facebook where I'm active and not with my old facebook facebook.com/MaiRie.Etoile. Through this, I don't have to accept anyone with our any trouble. Everyone can stalk me. You can also message me on the page if you got any questions or anything you want to ask.

    Also, please help us earning our 5,000 likes in our new page https://www.facebook.com/Etoile.Royal

    Thank You for understanding!

☆Étoile Sisters
MaiRie Étoile

0 comments:

Post a Comment