4.27.2011

Miwa Étoiles

QUOTED FROM MIWA Étoiles' Blog Post

recruitment of new members of the family étoiles in ameba pico

do yo know étoiles  family? have two étoiles family .one étileos have s and the étoile  have no s!we are doing recruitment of new members of the family étoiles in ameba pico !!!so happy to get new sis and new bro !!!!come in mika étoiles room for that recruiment on 9 April at 2 p.m.come and be the one of our family

some one say im cute but my twin ...nahh 

(click here to see the original post)

last week when i and my twin was at in Benry house we were talking about something(gossip girl)and then have a man sit beside me .....i was lazy to respond just let it sit beside me without any respond...then the guy say "is that your twin?" and then i say yes he said that i'm cute than my twin....my twin is ugly...what the....i hate that guy!!!!!don't worry my twin it will be alright :)

Her posts shows that they are copying Étoile Family with no doubt. If you read it carefully, it saids there 'do yo know étoiles  family? have two étoiles family .one étileos have s and the étoile  have no s!' and the pico user known as Miwa Étoiles  also have a twin just like me, MaiRie Étoile.
I hope that they stop copying us immediately.

Please take note that her post might be deleted immediately from her blog*

-Étoile Sisters
MaiRie Étoile X MiaRi Étoile

6 comments:

rawrfurtherpico said...

Awsome Blog guys!

Etoile Sisters said...

Hi Rawr.. thanks :3

Denise Jie Yi said...

picos joining etoile or etoiles? dizzy

Etoile Sisters said...

No, this one is different.. they are copying Étoile Family (Original, My family) and this one is called "Étoiles Family". They put "S" to the "Étoile" =_=

Unknown said...

Hi Im Jean Royal E's Daughter and I Have a sister too, I was wondering because were his children does it make us a Etoile but a low Etoile, we have no AG though :(

Elite Sisters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment